As the only U.S.-based non-profit organization dedicated to global road safety, ASIRT achieves its goals and objectives through public awareness, education and advocacy. ASIRT depends on your contributions to continue its work on behalf of all travelers who utilize the roads of the world every day. Your sponsorship will:
- Support the ongoing development of country-specific Road Travel Reports (RTRs)
- Provide workshops on global road safety for the professional community
- Enable ASIRT to partner with country-specific civil society organizations to initiate road safety programs
- Provide resources and workshops on road safety to education abroad programs. See Education Abroad Membership for more information
- Support the development of traveler-oriented global road safety publications
- Assist in efforts to encourage the U.S. Congress to appropriate funding and require governmental agencies to work on behalf of global road safety
- Help ASIRT maintain involvement with global road safety organizations
Your donation is tax deductible and you will receive a letter acknowledging your contribution for tax purposes. Thank you in advance for your continued support of global road safety.
To Donate Online, please click here.
To Donate by mail, please download the Donation Form, complete and send along with a check to:
12320 Parklawn Drive
Rockville, MD 20852